With Shock, Strut and Other suspension components.
- Body Roll – Poor handling and stability
- Swerve – Loss steering response and recovery
- Harsh ride – Noisy, uncomfortable ride
- Braking nose dive – Longer stopping distance
- Bottoming out – Damage or wear of suspension components
- Acceleration squat – Loss of traction control and handling
- Traction loss – Longer stopping distance, acceleration slippage
- Uneven tire wear – Shorter tire life, more road noise
If you are experiencing these conditions, it may be time for a suspension checkup.